Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
BeNeLux OWASP Day 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 9:00 AM - Friday, December 2, 2011 at 6:00 PM (CET)
Free your agenda on the 1st and 2nd of December, 2011.
The good news: free! No fee!
The bad news: there are only 160 seats available (first register, first serve)!
PROGRAM Day 1
- 10:00 AM - 18:00 PM: OWASP Training Day
- 19:00 PM - ?: Social event
PROGRAM Day 2
- 10:00 AM - 18:00 PM: OWASP Conference
List of confirmed speakers (more to be announced soon):
- Brenno De Winter (Journalist) on the Diginotar story
- Koen Vanderloock (Lead Security Competence Group at Cegeka) on the new OWASP Simba project
- Justin Clarke (Director and Co-Founder of Gotham Digital Science Ltd) on practical crypto attacks against web applications
- Lieven Desmet (Research Manager at University Leuven) on HTML5 security
- Andrey Belenko (Chief Security Researcher at ElcomSoft Co. Ltd) on iOS data protection internals
- Alexandre Dulaunoy (Incident Management - Security Research at CIRCL) on dynamic malware analysis
- Ludovic Petit (Group Fraud & Information Security Adviser at SFR, Vodafone Group) on WebApp Security and legal and regulatory aspects
- Seba Deleersnyder & Eoin Keary (OWASP Board) on OWASP Update
Anyone interested in Web Application Security (management, security professionals, developers, students, etc). OWASP Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg chapters membership is free. All meetings are free. There are never vendor pitches or sales presentations at OWASP meetings.
Check our chapter page http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Belgium on meeting details, sign up to the chapter mailing list and introduce yourself.
Check our chapter page http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Netherlands on meeting details, sign up to the chapter mailing list and introduce yourself.
Check our chapter page http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Luxembourg on meeting details, sign up to the chapter mailing list and introduce yourself.
Thursday and Friday, 1st and 2nd of December, 2011 (10 AM - 7 PM)
University of Luxembourg
6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
Room: Paul Feidert
When & Where
OWASP Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg Chapters
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) is a 501c3 not-for-profit worldwide charitable organization focused on improving the security of application software. Our mission is to make application security visible, so that people and organizations can make informed decisions about true application security risks.